Our Friends support us with acts of kindness throughout the year and offer help such as: -
- Collecting toiletries to donate to people living in our Hostel;
- Making furniture, such as bedside cabinets, to help furnish our Hostel bedrooms;
- Raising funds on our behalf, for specific items such as laptops and printers.
- Young people at local schools making up donation boxes, filled with essential items, such as socks, a toothbrush, wet wipes, and biscuits.
- Communities, such as our local churches, donating food staples to help make up boxes for people moving on into their own homes.
- People with lived experience through our services, coming back to us to help us in areas such as cooking at our drop-in centre.
Our Friends help with many acts of kindness and if you feel you would like to become a Friend of Herring House Trust or have ideas of how you can help us, we would love to hear from you.